dimanche 11 novembre 2012
It's been almost seven years now since I started this blog.
It started out as a way to share my adventures and mishaps as an American, newly arrived in the south of France. Learning French, visiting the surroundings, getting married, looking for a job, etc.

But I'm not that person anymore. I don't have any frustrating yet amusing stories to share about La Poste. I (pretty much) know French, am married (going on seven years now), work, and don't get out much.

I don't really know what to say. I guess I'll have to try to find the new American in Provence.

8 commentaires:

Starman a dit…

Still, you must have insights about which the rest of us can only speculate.

MilkJam a dit…

Ditto. I totally hear you!

deedee a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
deedee a dit…

That was me deleting. I think you have an interesting career, but I don't know how much of that you can talk about. Plus you live and work in town in places that lots of us would love hearing about. But I know what you mean.

Sara Louise a dit…

Well whenever you feel like you have something to say or there is something that you would like to share, we'll be here :)

Uncle David a dit…

So here's a suggestion. There's more news coverage about drug violence in Marseille. Have you noticed any changes in the tenor of life there?

Uncle David a dit…

So here's a suggestion. There's more news coverage about drug violence in Marseille. Have you noticed any changes in the tenor of life there?

Michel a dit…

Megan, the shelves are full of books authored by expats who write about their experiences at work and life in France. I enjoy what you do write and would love to hear more about Marseille, a town that doesn't get written about much as well as your work. You still have lots to say.

Blog Archive

Libellés

Favorite Posts