mardi 16 juillet 2013
Here is a picture of my office. It is on the sixth floor (Americans: seventh) of a building with nine (Americans: ten) floors. It is on one of main streets of Marseille, not far from the center of town and the beaches. The desk was recently installed, and I am very pleased with it. Before, I had one large table and one computer workstation, a small unstable desk just large enough for the computer screen and I couldn't put my legs under it because of a shelf, I guess to put a printer on.

The chair is new too. Behind the desk is a radiator/ac unit and there are some cupboards on the left, out of the picture. Across from my desk is my "Monet" painting, which I had specially made from a site in Germany.

6 commentaires:

Michel a dit…

Your office and desk are so neat! I would hate you to see the piles of papers from various projects in stacks on my desk and credenza. Yikes!

Sue a dit…

What? No Teddy Bears?

Starman a dit…

Like the new office furniture. And, of course, the Monet! Too bad you don't have a better view.

Rob Gandley a dit…

That's a lovely office! I'd certainly want to work in there, if given the chance! This should be a good replacement, as opposed to your old desk which you were uncomfortable with. Office work should be comfortable enough that we can be efficient in what we are doing. I also love the Monet painting; it's certainly a great addition in any room!

Rob Gandley @ Pear Workplace Solutions

Rob Gandley a dit…

That's a lovely office! I'd certainly want to work in there, if given the chance! This should be a good replacement, as opposed to your old desk which you were uncomfortable with. Office work should be comfortable enough that we can be efficient in what we are doing. I also love the Monet painting; it's certainly a great addition in any room!

Rob Gandley @ Pear Workplace Solutions

Gajraj Sharma a dit…

valentine wishes
valentine message for husband
valentine message for wife
valentine message for boyfriend
valentine message for girlfriend
valentine quotes for facebook
valentine day quotes
valentine quotes for husband
valentine quotes for wife
valentine quote for whatsapp
valentine quote for boyfriend
valentine quote for girlfriend
valentine wishes for wife
valentine wishes for husband
valentine wishes for girlfriend
valentine wishes for boyfriend
valentine day card for girlfriend funny valentine day poem for husband,wife,boyfriend
9 valentine poem for wife
valentine poem for husband
valentine poem for boyfriend
valentine day poem for girlfriend

Blog Archive

Libellés

Favorite Posts