mardi 25 décembre 2007


A trip to Rome!

A few months ago, we had talked about going to Rome for Christmas. He has always really wanted to go. We let the subject drop, but when I found out I didn't have to work over Christmas break, I secretly bought the tickets, found a place to stay (harder than I thought it would be, since almost everything was booked for the New Year). I was hoping and hoping that I would be able to keep it a secret, and miraculously did. I told Alain last week that I would have to work this week, as I didn't want him to plan anything. His whole family was in on it. I bought this Rome travel guide, printed out the tickets and put them inside, wrapped it up and gave it to him today in front of his family. He opened it and then was shocked that we are going to Rome TOMORROW! We will be back on the 31st. I can't wait! Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

3 commentaires:

Ksam a dit…

Oooh, how exciting!! Have a great trip!

Starman a dit…

What a great present!
Bon voyage!

Anonyme a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

Blog Archive

Libellés

Favorite Posts