jeudi 20 septembre 2007
Hello everyone. Just wanted to mention services such as Bloglines.com. They help to keep up with blog feeds, if you are like me and have several that you follow on a daily basis. You just enter the website of each blog that you would like, then log in to the single site, and see which sites have been updated since you last logged in, and then you can read the entries right from the site, saving time clicking on each one.
Also, if anyone has added me to your blog links, but I haven't added you to mine, please let me know and I will add you to the link of blogs on the right. I enjoy discovering new bloggers, whatever your nationality and wherever you are.
Thanks. Never fear, back to toilet humor tomorrow.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,

I use Bloglines to read your blog. I see you have 8 Bloglines subscribers!

Karen

Jen a dit…

This is really useful to know. Thanks! I think I'll go there right now. I'm really enjoying your blog, btw.

Anonyme a dit…

Oooo, I didn't know about that. It sounds like Google Reader, which I have also heard good things about. yay for RSS feeds! I need to get that up and going...

Blog Archive

Libellés

Favorite Posts