samedi 28 décembre 2013

Friday night, I cleared out the old wooden bookshelves in our medium bedroom, put them in the hallway, stacked with stuff to get rid of, and placed the two covered bookshelves, originally in the small bedroom (aka the future nursery) in the medium bedroom. 

So now, all that remains is the white desk on the left (future changing table?), the exercise bike, and tool boxes. The exercise bike will either be placed in the medium bedroom, or in our bedroom, nder the mezzanine bed. 
It's fun not having storage space!
The curtains will probably remain. 
At first, we wer going to go with a star theme, but with the eclectic hand-me-downs from family and friends, I don't think it is going to happen. 
Oh well, the baby won't care.
Now need to gather the items (mainly from his sister, who luckily had two girls) and figure out what we need to buy.
I wish I could just pay someone to organize and clean our apartment, and then prepare the baby's room, especially since all I want to do is sleep and am entering the "I feel like a hippo" phase.

2 commentaires:

Michel a dit…

Sounds like you are in the nesting stage, getting the room all set up for your baby. Enjoy the moments.

Sue a dit…

You're getting there. I am sure it will look great and should work out fine. Nice that you don't have to buy everything!

Blog Archive

Libellés

Favorite Posts