vendredi 2 septembre 2011
I am so ready for summer to be over. It seems interminable.
Operation in June followed by weeks of thinking "I'll never take sitting up from a lying position without pain for granted again".
Sore rear motorcycle trip in July, trip to San Remo in August with bad weather, my results from the exams (not as good as I hoped but better than I expected).
And hot hot hot weather. The kind where you put the air conditioning on in the car on the way to work at 6:30 am.
Oh yeah, plus the medication I'm taking gave me hot flashes. In July. In the south of France.
Fantabulous.

Please let cooler weather arrive quickly!

2 commentaires:

Starman a dit…

C'mon, you really expect us to believe it was hot in France?

Anonyme a dit…

It sounds like you had a busy summer. I'm ready for fall too, though not winter. I really loath winter. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if our winters in Maine weren't six months long.

Blog Archive

Libellés

Favorite Posts